Lucia Pieroni MAC Makeup Artist, explains the makeup look at the Dsquared2 Show Fall Winter 2015 2016 in Milano.
The inspiration for the Dsquared2 FW 2015 2016 catwalk show is: Canadian/Indian (the twin designers Dean and Dan Caten are from Canada).
To match this mood top make-up artist Lucia Pieroni created a healthy look with glowing cheeks. Check out our backstage video interview with the make-up artist. And read below how to proceed:
- Lucia Pieroni used Waterweight Foundation M.A.C for the base and Cream Colour Base ‘Premeditated’ is softly blended on the models’ cheeks and nose bridge. The bronzing glow was given by using Mineralize Skin Finish Medium Deep on top of the blush, nose bridge, temples and chin.
- The eyebrows were brush up nicely and filled in with eye shadow ‘Brun’ mixed with eye shadow ‘Typographic’ to create a slightly boyish brow.
- Blonde Gold Pigment was used with fingers on the upper eyelid from the lash line till brows, very sheer to achieve a nicely bronzed blow.
- Lashes were coloured with Haute + Naughty lash ‘Brown’ just on the upper lashes and tweezed into spikes by using the tweezer.
- For the lips Lucia Pieroni chose Half and Half Lipstick mixed with Freckletone, padded in a sheer layer and brightened by using Concealer Moisture Cover and Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Medium on top.
- The bronzy glow was given by using Mineralize Skin Finish ‘Global glow’ on top of the bronzed areas.